All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the ITN Royal Editor, Tim Ewart, this beautifully illustrated book looks at the life and reign of Queen Elizabeth II as she celebrates her ninetieth birthday. Unique in containing 15 documents printed on the page, many of which are from the Royal Archives, this fascinating book looks at how the Queen's reign has seen some of the most remarkable events in the history of the 20th and 21st centuries, while also maintaining traditions that link the United Kingdom of today with a history that stretches back over more than a thousand years. From royal tours to state visits, and from day-to-day engagements to table family events and grand occasions, such as the Trooping of the Colour, Queen Elizabeth II: A Celebration of Her 90th Birthday is a delightful celebration of this rare historical occasion.
- Author BiographyTim Ewart is the ITV News Royal Correspondent. He joined ITV News in 1981 and one of his first jobs was as part of the team covering the marriage of the Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer. Tim then spent many years as a foreign correspondent, based first in Warsaw during martial law in Poland, and then in Washington, Moscow and Johannesburg. He covered the end of the Cold War, the collapse of the Soviet Union and conflicts across Africa.
- Author(s)Tim Ewart
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndre Deutsch Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width222 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- klmde-365525 Aug, 2016by
Just what I wanted.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.