Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionFood, Cooking & RecipesThe Shelf2Life Food, Cooking & Recipes Collection is a unique set of pre-1923 cookbooks and other materials focused on food preparation, preservation and cooking instruction. From recipes for steamed dumplings, roast beef and pumpkin soup to peach pie, soft molasses gingerbread and baked custard, these titles offer ample instructions, all while igniting the senses. Tucked between pages teaching the art of carving and kitchen cleaning techniques are lively poems, songs and diary excerpts from enthusiasts around the world singing the praises of food. The Shelf2Life Food, Cooking & Recipes Collection provides cooking and baking enthusiasts a one-of-a-kind culinary experience from the kitchens of the late 18th and early 19th centuries.
- PublisherBCR (Bibliographical Center for Research)
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBCR (Bibliographical Center for Research)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.