Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
About this product
- DescriptionWoven into the historic framework of the founding of the Baoule people by Queen Abraha Pokou in the 18th century, Tadjo's novel explores not only the most intimate of relationships - that between mother and child - but also the trans-Atlantic slave trade. A bridge between Tadjo's long and short fiction, it has often been read as a reflection of the bloody ethnic wars that have only recently engulfed West Africa once again.
- Author(s)Veronique Tadjo
- PublisherAyebia Clarke Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBanbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAyebia Clarke Publishing Ltd
- Weight104 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.