All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWoven into the historic framework of the founding of the Baoule people by Queen Abraha Pokou in the 18th century, Tadjo's novel explores not only the most intimate of relationships - that between mother and child - but also the trans-Atlantic slave trade. A bridge between Tadjo's long and short fiction, it has often been read as a reflection of the bloody ethnic wars that have only recently engulfed West Africa once again.
- Author(s)Veronique Tadjo
- PublisherAyebia Clarke Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBanbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAyebia Clarke Publishing Ltd
- Weight104 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.