All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you rule the realm of disorganization, clutter, and chaos? Are you constantly battling to get things done? Are you ready to give up and toss your day planner into the dungeon (otherwise kwn as your closet)? If so, you might just be The Queen of Distraction. And whether or t you've been formally diagsed with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you probably already kw that something's got to give. The Queen of Distraction presents practical skills to help women with ADHD achieve focus and balance in all areas of life, whether it's at home, at work, or in relationships. Psychotherapist Terry Matlen delves into the feminine side of ADHD-the elements of this condition that are particular to women, such as: relationships, skin sensitivities, meal-planning, parenting, and dealing with out-of control hormones. In addition, the book offers helpful tips and strategies to get your symptoms under control, and outlines a number of effective treatment options for you to pursue. From getting dressed in the morning, to making it to a job interview, to planning dinner-sometimes just getting through the day can be an ordeal for a woman with ADHD. If you've been accused of getting lost in your own world, maybe it's time to make a change. If you're ready to start getting organized and stop leaving your groceries in the car, this book can help. It's more than just a survival guide; it's an ADHD how-to to help you thrive!
- Author BiographyTerry Matlen, MSW, is a psychotherapist, consultant, writer and coach. She is the author of Survival Tips for Women with ADHD and founder of www.addconsults.com. Matlen has been interviewed by NPR, The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, The New York Times, US News and World Report, Newsday, The Today Show, CBS Morning News, The Today Show, The Jane Pauley Show, Ladies Home Journal, Glamour, and more.
- Author(s)Terry Matlen
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight310 g
- Width231 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.