All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionOrdinarily Detective Lane has a knack for discovering the whereabouts of missing persons. But the city's latest victim has disappeared without a trace. After brutally attacking his young nephew, ex-mayor Bob Swatsky has gone missing along with 13 million dollars of tax-payers' money. Is he on the lam with the cash, or is it something far more sinister? A zany cast of characters, a love doll, and a chain smoking grandma with an oxygen tank, lead Detective Lane on an exhilarating romp through the streets of Calgary. A man hunt is on, and alone, Lane must uncover the truth before someone ends up visiting Queen's Park...permanently. The first book in the Detective Lane mystery series is an intriguing look at the prejudices gay cops face on the police force, and at the dangers of keeping secrets.
- Author BiographyIn 2004, Garry Ryan published his first Detective Lane novel, Queens Park. The second, The Lucky Elephant Restaurant, won a 2007 Lambda Literary Award. He has since published six more titles in the series: A Hummingbird Dance, Smoked, Malabarista, Foxed, Glycerine and the forthcoming Indiana Pulcinella. In 2009, Ryan was awarded Calgarys Freedom of Expression Award.
- Author(s)Garry Ryan
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Weight152 g
- Width175 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.