All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan society operate without gender and even biological sex classifications? Queer Post-Gender Ethics argues that we could exist, formulate our relationships and be sexual in more androgyus ways. Outlining a political vision for how a post-gender sociality might be achieved, it presents queer social practices for a truly gender neutral world.
- Author BiographyLucy Nicholas is Lecturer in Sociology at Swinburne University, Australia. Research interests include gender, feminist, and queer theory, and social practices which challenge gender and sexual difference.
- Author(s)Lucy Nicholas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.