All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 2008 to 2010, AA Bronson and Peter Hobbs collaborated to convene small groups of men in various locations throughout Canada and the United States in a secret group ritual kwn as Invocation of the Queer Spirits. Invoking the queer and marginalized histories of each site in celebrations of sexuality and memorialisation, the groups performed something that Bronson has characterized as a hybrid between group therapy, ceremonial magic, a seance and a quilting bee. Queer Spirits explores all five performances in five chapters of photographic essays together with a brilliant and frequently humorous reflection on queer animals, forest rangers, shamanism and alfresco sex by Peter Hobbs.
- Author(s)A. A. Bronson,Peter Hobbs
- PublisherCreative Times,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Times,U.S.
- Weight576 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.