All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features queer theory essays on time and becoming in the fields of literature, philosophy, film, and performance.
- Author BiographyE. L. McCallum is Associate Professor of English at Michigan State University. She is the author of Object Lessons: How to Do Things with Fetishism, also published by SUNY Press. Mikko Tuhkanen is Associate Professor of English and Africana Studies at Texas A&M University. He is the author of The American Optic: Psychoanalysis, Critical Race Theory, and Richard Wright, also published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, figures
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byE. L. McCallum,Mikko Tuhkanen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.