All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes essays that explore the contemporary contexts, activism, and cultural productions of queer youth and their communities.
- Author BiographySusan Driver is Assistant Professor of Social Sciences at York University and the author of Queer Girls and Popular Culture: Reading, Resisting, and Creating Media.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Interruptions: Border Testimony(ies) & Critical Discourse/s
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySusan Driver
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.