Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating read for anyone seeking to understand the conflict between Christianity and LGBTQI individuals, this book is, as its editors proclaim, a fearlessly wide vision of queer Christians finding a place within Christianity-and claiming their authentic experience and voice.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Shore-Goss, ThD, is pastor of Metropolitan Community Church in the Valley, North Hollywood, CA. He received his doctorate from Harvard University in theology and comparative religions with a specialization in Indo-Tibetan Buddhism and Christianity. Reverend Thomas Bohache, DMin, has been a pastor in the Metropolitan Community Churches for 25 years. He holds a doctorate in feminist liberation theologies from the Episcopal Divinity School. Patrick S. Cheng, PhD, JD, is associate professor of historical and systematic theology at the Episcopal Divinity School, Cambridge, MA. Cheng holds a doctorate in systematic theology from Union Theological Seminary and a juris doctor from Harvard Law School. Reverend Mona West, PhD, is director of formation and leadership development for Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC) and was affirmed as an Elder in MCC in 2012. She earned a doctorate in Hebrew Bible/Old Testament from Southern Seminary and also holds a certificate in spiritual formation from Columbia Seminary.
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMona West,Patrick S. Cheng,Robert E. Shore-Goss,Thomas Bohache
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.