All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTest in English & Spanish. This is a valuable tool for fathers and daughters searching to build and improve their relationships. Alicia Araujo Elatassi, with over 15 years as an educator and a Master's degree in Educational Administration, recounts her upbringing in a Hispanic family and shares personal insights in bilingual, easy to read chapters. Along with helpful advice and tips, Querido Papa includes insightful lessons for both dads and daughters on the topics that matter most in family relationships, including finding a connection, maintaining communication, fostering inspiration, approaching sexuality and discovering independence.
- Author BiographyAlicia Araujo-Elatassi is an educator based in Houston, Texas who works to bridge generational and cultural gaps between young adults and parents. Her website Thinking Girls includes tips, lessons, speeches and other resources for girls and young women seeking support and information for improving relationships and other aspects of their lives.
- Author(s)Alicia Araujo-Elatassi
- PublisherBe Bookhouse
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationTX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBe Bookhouse
- Weight76 g
- Width125 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.