All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStormi Claver is a seventeen-year-old girl living in a land driven by prejudice and fear. When Stormi is captured by Rylan, the rogue Finin prince, she fears her death is near, for their clans share a common curse - to war with one ather until ne remain. Her fear heightens when she learns Rylan is taking her to the Temple of the Swords - home of the evil Goddess that cursed their clans; a place where Claver has ever left alive. Stormi kws her brother, Gideon, pursues her rescue, but her captor continues to evade him. While the desire to kill one ather burns strong in Stormi and Rylan, they find themselves working together toward a common goal - to retrieve their clan swords from the temple and break the curse that is devastating their people. Gideon is forced to abandon Stormi's rescue when he learns the Finins are plotting a war against the Claver's homeland of Malinna. With war at hand and the curse consuming their clans, Stormi and Rylan must battle friend and foe to defeat the curse while Gideon, aided by a mysterious, dark ally, raises an army to battle the blood-thirsty Finin forces that have set out to annihilate the Clavers. Young adult readers will be swept away to a world of dark secrets and vengeance, where the triumph of good over evil lies within the hands - and heart - of a young, captive girl. Quest of the Swords: Swords of Blood tells a story about finding the strength to love and trust in the face of hatred and war; about the power of the human spirit to defy the destiny thrust upon it. With open hearts and minds, and a dash of courage, even the most difficult of circumstances can be overcome.
- Author(s)Jennifer L Stone
- PublisherLily Ruth Publishing
- Date of Publication27/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLily Ruth Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.