All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from his book An Eye for An Eye, Spillane gives us a book which consists of eight chapters on the theme of Is there a place in psychology for personal responsibility? Spillane states that psychology's enduring popularity is due to its inventions and t its important discoveries, for there are ne, and that the majority of psychologies deny personal responsibility.
- Author BiographyRobert Spillane is a Professor and past Dean of the Graduate School of Management at Macquarie University. He has written ten books, numerous journal articles and a play performed at the Mermaid Theatre, London.
- Author(s)Robert Spillane
- PublisherMichelle Anderson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHill of Content Publishing Co Pty Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width203 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.