All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a provocative survey of interdisciplinary challenges to the concept of dualism.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Lee is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Fernand Braudel Center at Binghamton University, State University of New York. He is the author of Life and Times of Cultural Studies: The Politics and Transformation of the Structures of Knowledge and the coeditor (with Immanuel Wallerstein) of Overcoming the Two Cultures: Science versus the Humanities in the Modern World-System.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Fernand Braudel Center Studies in Historical Social Science
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, figures
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRichard E. Lee,Richard F. Lee
- Foreword byImmanuel Wallerstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.