Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe benefi ts of life-long learning are extensive. A thirst for kwledge increases our wisdom, develops natural curiosity, and helps us fi nd meaning in life. In Questions, Quizzes, and Quotations, retired high school teacher Benny Beattie shares a variety of fun quizzes and quotations sure to challenge both the young and t-so-young mind, produce a chuckle, and stimulate thought provoking discussion. For anyone ready to take on mentally reflexive activities and questions, Beattie relies on his extensive research to share a plethora of Mensa trivia and general kwledge questions about our environment that will keep inquisitive minds busy. Ranging from easy to difficult, Beattie's intriguing quizzes include questions such as the following: What fruit has its seeds on the outside? What's the difference between the UK and GB? What part of the human body does t grow bigger after birth? How many US states share a border with Mexico? With Canada? What's the difference between a violin and a fiddle? How many folds are there in a chef's hat? Why? It is a good feeling to kw more about our wonderful world. Questions, Quizzes, and Quotations will encourage a passion for learning that will open up a world of possibilities for anyone interested in broadening their mental horizons.
- Author(s)Benny Beattie
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.