All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIslam, probably the most misunderstood religion in the world, is among the hot reading topics for people all over the world. 'Questions and Answers About Islam' have been prepared to provide first-hand information from one of the most leading Islamic scholars of our time. The first volume addresses the more essential questions concerning Islamic faith. For example: God and the nature of His existence; Can Islam solve every problem? Did Prophet Muhammad Write the Qur'an? Subjects like the Prophethood, Satan, etc are also examined. This second volume delves deeper into a variety of subjects that will help those who are embarking on the exploration of Islam: wisdom in the message of the Qur'an, ethics and spirituality, the virtues of service in Islam, the anticipation of the Mahdi and Messiah, etc. Although the questions included in the second volume, an independent reading is still possible, for each question/answer is a separate entity and the book does t develop one question from ather.
- Author BiographyKnown by his simple and austere lifestyle, Fethullah Gulen, affectionately called Hodjaefendi, is a scholar of extraordinary proportions. This man for all seasons was born in Erzurum, eastern Turkey, in 1941. Upon graduation from a private divinity school in Erzurum, he obtained his license and began to preach and teach about the importance of understanding and tolerance. His social reform efforts have made him one of Turkey's most well-known and respected public figures during the 1960s. Gulen has spent his adult life voicing the cries and laments, as well as the beliefs and aspirations, of Muslims in particular and of humanity in general. He bears his own sorrows, but those of others crush him. He feels each blow delivered at humanity to be delivered first at his own heart. He feels himself so deeply and inwardly connected to creation that once he said: Whenever I see a leaf fall from its branch in autumn, I feel as much pain as if my arm had been amputated.
- Author(s)M. Fethullah Gulen
- PublisherThe Light Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Fountain
- Weight225 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.