All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis Audel classic -- updated to cover the 1996 National Electrical Code RM -- provides complete preparation for Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master electricians' exams.
- Author BiographyPaul Rosenberg has an extensive background in the construction, data, electronic, HVAC and plumbing trades. He is a leading voice in the electrical industry with years of experience from an apprentice to a project manager. Paul has written for all of the leading electrical and low voltage industry magazines and has authored more than 50 books. In addition, he wrote the first standard for the installation of optical cables (ANSI-NEIS-301) and was awarded a patent for a power transmission module. Paul currently serves as contributing editor for Power Outlet Magazine, teaches at Iowa State University and works as a consultant and expert witness in legal cases. He speaks occasionally at industry events.
- Author(s)Paul Rosenberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.