All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionJoin award winning textile artist and author Jean M. Judd as she shares her first journey into Quetico Provincial Park. Discover the experience she has on her first Artist in Residency. She shares some of her thoughts, inspirations, and breathtaking images from the two weeks in the interior of Quetico. Jean also shares the creative process in the making of her textile artwork, Quetico: New Day...Day's End. This artwork will become part of the Quetico Permanent Art Collection.
- Author BiographyJean M. Judd was born in St. Paul, Minnesota (USA) and has lived since 1991 in rural Wisconsin. She is an award winning textile artist creating one of a kind art quilts for collectors and exhibition using commercial and hand dyed textiles. She uses rust pigmentation and hand stitching to add visual and physical texture to all of her artworks. She has written many articles and now has turned to feature book writing about her journey as an artist. She exhibits in fine art exhibitions across the United States and has artwork in private collections in the USA, Canada, and Europe.
- Author(s)Jean M Judd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.