All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed to provide a basic description of current networking techlogies and protocols as well as to provide important tools for network performance analysis based on queuing theory. The second edition adds selected contents in the first part of the book for what concerns: (i) the token bucket regulator and traffic shaping issues; (ii) the TCP protocol congestion control that has a significant part in current networking; (iii) basic satellite networking issues; (iv) adding details on QoS support in IP networks. The book is organized so that we have first networking techlogies and protocols (Part I) and then theory and exercises with applications to the different techlogies and protocols (Part II). This book is intended as a textbook for master level courses in networking and telecommunications sectors.
- Author BiographyGiovanni Giambene, Adj. Professor, Dept. Information Engineering, University of Siena, Italy
- Author(s)Giovanni Giambene
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note236 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1045 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.