All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionHelp students become active participants in the reading process with engaging, fill-in-the-blank, fiction and nfiction passages. Students tap prior kwledge, use context clues, and sharpen critical thinking skills to fill in the missing words from a companion list. Includes Flesch-Kincaid readability levels to help teachers choose passages that best meet students' needs. Flexible and easy to use for independent practice, small groups, or homework. Great for assessment and test prep. For use with Grades 4-6.
- Author BiographyAuthor and editor Karen Baicker has written several social studies textbooks and teaching guides. Her recent Scholastic titles include Primary Sources for the Interactive Whiteboard: Colonial America, Westward Movement, Civil War and Scholastic Success With Sight Words.
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width214 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byKaren Baicker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.