All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a feast of spicy and aromatic dishes from India and South-east Asia. How to cook authentic curries that take you only minutes to prepare. It includes recipes for all tastes, from mild kormas to fiery, chilli-spiced keemas. It features classic dishes such as Chicken Madras and Lamb Masala Keema, as well as unusual recipes including Malaysian Fish Curry and Chicken with Paneer & Peas. You can discover a mouthwatering range of fish, chicken, meat and vegetarian curries. It contains a helpful guide to ingredients and basic recipes for Curry Paste and Garam Masala. The popularity of curries continues to grow, and we w enjoy spicy dishes t only from India and Pakistan, but also from South-east Asia - Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. This book allows you to create authentic curries in your own home, using the plethora of Asian ingredients that are readily available all over the world. From quick-and-easy suppers such as Spicy Fish Fillets to impressive dinner party creations such as Citrus Beef Curry, there is a main course for every occasion. There are also delicious vegetarian classics to try, such as Aloo Saag and Tarka Dhal.Packed with aromatic ideas, this book offers a kaleidoscope of tastes and textures.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson is a highly experienced food writer and editor, who ran a catering service and cooking school.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.