All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first cooking class ever conducted by Callum Hann and Themis Chryssidis at their cooking school, 'Sprout', was called Quick, Easy & Healthy, and to this day it remains their most popular course. Why? Because it is what people want. Good, healthy food with limited effort. Achievable food that people are happy to serve to their family on any given weeknight. Callum and Themis present over 70 simple, quick and convenient recipes for fresh, healthy, flavoursome food. Dishes that use easy to find, seasonal ingredients; that represent good value for money; and which require minimal preparation and clean-up time. Nutritional information is given for every recipe. The book is divided into four seasonal chapters, each with a collection of recipes using readily available ingredients in season, with suggestions for variations and substitute ingredients.
- Author BiographyFollowing his success as runner-up on the 2010 series of MasterChef, Callum Hann worked with renowned chef George Calombaris at his Melbourne restaurants. Callum followed this by travelling around Australia teaching university students valuable cooking skills and how to eat nutritiously on a budget. In 2011 Callum and Themis Chryssidis established Sprout Cooking School in Adelaide. In 2012, Callum won the inaugural series of MasterChef All-Stars. In the same year, Callum published his first cookbook with Murdoch Books, The Starter Kitchen. His next book, I'd Eat That! was released in 2014. Callum is an ambassador for PIRSA, Market Fresh SA, Thankyou Food and the Cancer Council. He is a regular presenter on Seven's locally produced food and lifestyle program, SA Life, and he continues to appear semi-regularly on Masterchef, talking about Sprout. Themis Chryssidis holds a Bachelor of Psychology, a Masters of Nutrition and Dietetics degree and is an accredited practising dietitian. In addition to running Sprout with Callum Hann, Themis runs his own dietary consulting practice at Sprout Health Studio. He also provides regular presentations and expert advice for public and private organisations, sporting clubs, corporate bodies and the media...Themis and Callum are the national ambassadors for Healthy Weight Week, an initiative of the Dietitians Association of Australia.
- Author(s)Callum Hann,Themis Chryssidis
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.