All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $33.10
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 50 mix recipes that you can stir up in a jiffy-- cooking required--to make inexpensive, one-of-a-kind gifts that your family and friends will enjoy. With tasty recipes like Orange Spice Cappucci Mix, Cranberry Cornbread Muffin Mix, Chicken Tortilla Soup Mix and Chocolate-Cinnamon Popcorn Spice, you'll find something for everyone on your list. Also included is a helpful guide for assembling beautiful gift baskets, plus directions for making fabric gift bags and decorating paper gift sacks to hold your mixes, creative ideas for packaging, and cooking instruction tags to photocopy and cut out. Whether you need a last-minute gift for a co-worker or a carload of inexpensive gifts for those on your Christmas list, you'll never need to be stressed over gift-giving again. Visit www.BlueSagePress.com for more free recipes.
- Author BiographyGloria Hander Lyons has channeled 30 years of training and hands-on experience in the areas of art, interior decorating, crafting and event planning into writing creative how-to books. Visit her website for free craft ideas, decorating and event planning tips and tasty recipes at www.BlueSagePress.com.
- Author(s)Gloria Hander Lyons
- PublisherBlue Sage Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Sage Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.