All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the second volume about Mexican Spanish and vocabulary following the first book, Quick Guide to Mexican Spanish. More than 450 new vocabulary words and phrases are added to this second Mexican Spanish slang phrasebook. Each term has been defined in English and synyms are included when available. In addition, there are also more than 400 example sentences demonstrating how to use the words. It includes 46 black and white illustrations. With the QUICK GUIDE TO MORE MEXICAN SPANISH words like charro, guajolote, petaca, apa and caguama will longer be a mystery! IS THIS BOOK FOR ME? This book contains words that are t appropriate for kids. If you are just starting to learn Spanish, this book is best used as a complementary reference source to any program or class designed to teach you Spanish. This book and the other books of the Speaking Lati series are t designed as stand-alone learning aids, to teach you Spanish. Instead, they expand your country-specific Spanish vocabulary. If you already speak Spanish, this book help you understand local Spanish from Mexico. Be sure to use the Amazon Look Inside function to see what this book will and will t teach.
- Author BiographyABOUT JARED ROMEY, AUTHOR OF THE QUICK GUIDE TO MORE MEXICAN SPANISH: Suffering a typical 9 to 5 existence, Jared's foray into lunch-hour Spanish shook up his mundane life. He quit his job, stopped by briefly to school, and then left his country...for 14 years. Early stumblings in real-world Spanish taught him that a cola isn't just a soft drink, bicho doesn't always mean a bug, and boludo may be heartfelt or middle-finger felt. Nine countries, three business start-ups, two bestsellers and a Puerto Rican wife later, he is still confounded by how many Spanish words exist for panties. His quest is to discover all those words with his website www.SpeakingLatino.com. In between, he meanders the Earth, dabbles in languages, drinks wine and sells shampoo.
- Author(s)Language Babel
- Date of Publication12/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.