All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor important information you need to kw, but can't remember, turn to QUICK HITS IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE. This practical, short compendium contains the key decision-rules, clinical values, mnemonics, and dosages that you need at your finger tips in the ED. It covers everything from acute coronary syndrome and ACLS, to electrolyte equations and hyperkalemia, to ventilator settings by disease to Wellen's syndrome. Information on each topic is limited to a single page and presented in easily digested formats such as tables, algorithms, bulleted lists, and clinical illustrations.
- Author BiographyBrandon Allen, MD Assistant Professor and Assistant Medical Director Department of Emergency Medicine University of Florida College of Medicine Gainesville, Florida USA Latha Ganti, MD, MS, MBA, FACEP Chief, Division of Clinical Research Professor of Emergency Medicine & Neurological Surgery Toral Family Foundation Endowed Professor of Traumatic Brain Injury Director, Center for Brain Injury Research and Education Department of Emergency Medicine University of Florida College of Medicine Gainesville, Florida USA Bobby Desai, MD, FACEP Assistant Professor Residency Program Director Co-Director of Simulation Training Department of Emergency Medicine University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida, USA
- Author(s)Bobby K. Desai,Brandon R. Allen,Latha G. Stead
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 26 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight167 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.