All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enhances the reader's opportunity for career success by targeting fundamental skills. Writing in the Workplace will provide foundations for clear and concise documents in a short amount of time. The perfect tool for the experienced professional, those re-entering the workforce and those beginning their careers.
- Author BiographyCareer Solutions Training Group (CSTG) is a company of experienced forward-looking educators, trainers, and business professionals with a focus on sharpening workplace readiness skills for the 21st Century. CSTG provides consulting services to educational institutions and government agencies and their business partners. They also produce unique and highly effective publications for a wide range of education and training situations.
- Author(s)Career Solutions Training Group,Marylyn E. Calabrese
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight185 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.