About this product
- DescriptionGet writing workshop up and running with these classroom-tested ideas from veteran teacher Janiel Wagstaff. Janiel shares the essentials: the materials and routines you need to get kids writing right from the start, and the management and teaching ideas to keep them going strong. She tackles the common problems and issues that arise in a workshop environment, offering her tried-and true solutions that make workshop hum--all year long! For use with Grades 2-5.
- Author BiographyJaniel M. Wagstaff has worked as a classroom teacher, reading specialist, university instructor, and director of an early childhood teaching certification program. She has written several best-selling books for Scholastic, including Phonics That Work, Teaching Reading and Writing With Word Walls, 20 Weekly Word Study Poetry Packets, and Irresistible Sound-Matching Sheets and Lessons That Build Phonemic Awareness. She currently lives in Phoenix, AZ.
- Author(s)Janiel Wagstaff
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.39Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.