All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSpeaking in public can be an unnerving experience. The better you understand the process, the more confident, credible and effective you will be as a speaker. Thus, you will influence others, demonstrate your talent and represent your organisation. QUICK WIN PRESENTATIONS is designed so that you can dip in and out seeking answers to your top presentation questions as they arise. Answers to your queries can be located t only from the contents list but also by using the subject grid at the start of the book and by following the thread of cross-references provided at the end of each Q&A. There are five sections to QUICK WIN PRESENTATIONS: * Presentation Essentials * Developing a Presentation * Presentation Tips & Techniques * On the Day * Afterwards.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH P TIERNEY is an experienced presenter and the author of eight books, including Dignifying Dementia: A Caregiver's Struggle and Show Time!, both published by Oak Tree Press.
- Author(s)Elizabeth P. Tierney
- PublisherOak Tree Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOak Tree Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.