All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 100 recipes, each with a cooking time of 30 minutes or less. Quick and Easy Spanish Recipes presents 100 recipes, each of which can be made in 30 minutes or less. Collected from the wildly successful Spanish bestseller 1080 Recipes and its sister title The Book of Tapas, and written by the authorities on Spanish cooking - the late Simone Ortega, and her daughter Ines - each of the 100 recipes has been tested and is accompanied by a photograph. Spain's most popular cookbook, 1080 Recipes, was published in 1972, and sold over 3 million copies in Spain. Quick and Easy Spanish Recipes culls the quickest and easiest recipes for an updated collection geared toward busy home cooks. Culinary vices and experts can master iconic Spanish recipes such as paella, patatas bravas, tortilla espala, churros, and crema catalana, among many others.
- Author BiographyWith a career in food writing spanning 50 years, Simone Ortega was the foremost authority on traditional Spanish cooking, and contributed articles and recipes to countless newspapers and magazines. Ines Ortega has written many cookbooks and collaborated with her mother on 1080 Recipes and The Book of Tapas, also published by Phaidon. She is based in Madrid, Spain.
- Author(s)Ines Ortega,Simone Ortega
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Weight1066 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.