All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionMore than two hundred CEOs reveal their candid insights on how to build and foster a corporate culture that encourages invation and drives resultsIn Quick and Nimble, Adam Bryant draws on interviews with more than two hundred CEOs to offer business leaders the wisdom and guidance to move an organization faster, to be quick and nimble, and to rekindle the whatever-it-takes collective spark of a start-up, all with the goal of invating and thriving in a relentlessly challenging global ecomy. By analyzing the lessons that these leaders have shared in his regular Corner Office feature in The New York Times, Bryant has identified the biggest drivers of corporate culture, bringing them to life with real-world examples that reflect this hard-earned wisdom.These men and women whose ranks include Jeff Weiner of LinkedIn, Tony Hsieh of Zappos, Angie Hicks of Angie's List, Steve Case of Revolution (and formerly AOL), and Amy Gutmann of the University of Pennsylvania offer useful insights and strategies for creating a corporate culture of invation and building a high-performing organization that unleashes the passion and energy of its employees.As the world shifts to more of a kwledge ecomy, the winners will be companies that can attract and retain the best and brightest employees by creating an environment where they can grow, contribute, and feel rewarded. Through the wisdom of these leading chief executives, Quick and Nimble offers a keen understanding of the forces that shape corporate culture and a clear road map to bring success and energy to any organization.
- Author BiographyAdam Bryant is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed. He writes the popular Corner Office feature in The New York Times's business section and has served as the newspaper's senior editor for features, deputy national editor, and deputy business editor. He was previously a senior writer and business editor at Newsweek. He and his family live in New York City.
- Author(s)Adam Bryant
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byJeff Gurner
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.