Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your small business need big help with accounting and financial management services? QuickBooks 2008 For Dummies to the rescue! Here's just what you need to get up and running with the latest version of QuickBooks, the bestselling small business accounting software for more than a decade. With QuickBooks, you can build a budget, process payroll, track income and outgo, and make tax time a little less stressful. Even though it's a pretty intuitive system, QuickBooks-like all accounting software-requires a bit of set-up to make it run efficiently and tailor it to your business. QuickBooks 2008 For Dummies shows you how to Work with accounts payable and receivable Handle credit card transactions Keep your business checkbook Build a perfect budget Print checks and generate reports Manage your payroll and prepare payroll tax returns Estimate, bill, and track jobs Prepare customer invoices, record sales, and pay bills Take care of those necessary tasks that happen at the end of the week, the month, the year, or the billing cycle QuickBooks 2008 For Dummies covers QuickBooks Basic, Pro, Premier, and Enterprise flavors. Whether you're the business owner or the manager or employee charged with making QuickBooks work, this friendly guide helps you get going and keeps a smile on your face.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Nelson, CPA, MBA (finance), MS (taxation), has a simple purpose in life: He wants to help you (and people like you) manage your business finances by using computers. Oh, sure, this personal mandate won't win him a Nobel Prize or anything, but it's his own little contribution to the world. Steve's experiences mesh nicely with his special purpose. He's a CPA in Redmond, Washington. He's an adjunct professor of taxation (S corporations and limited liability companies) at Golden Gate University graduate tax school. And, heck, he even used to work as a senior consultant and CPA with Arthur Andersen & Co. (er, yeah, that Arthur Andersen - but, hey, it was 20 years ago). Steve, whose books have sold more than 4 million copies in English and have been translated into 11 other languages, is also the bestselling author of Quicken 2008 For Dummies (Wiley).
- Author(s)Stephen L. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.