Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere have been many improvements to QuickBooks over the years, but the program's documentation is t one of them. Luckily, QuickBooks 2008: The Missing Manual picks up where QuickBook's help resources leave off. With this book, you don't just learn how to use the software, you learn why and when to use specific features. And you get basic accounting advice so that it all makes sense to you along the way. With its Simple Start, Basic, Pro, Premier, and industry-specific Enterprise editions, QuickBooks can handle many of the financial tasks companies face, but the price you pay is an overabundance of features. With this book, you get advice on which features you need to use to get your work done efficiently, along with step-by-step instructions on how to use them. QuickBooks 2008: The Missing Manual helps you: *Get more out of QuickBooks whether you're a beginner or an old pro. *Learn how QuickBooks can help you boost sales, control spending, and save on taxes. *Set up and manage your files to fit your company's specific needs. *Use QuickBooks reports to evaluate every aspect of your enterprise. *Follow the money all the way from customer invoices to year-end tasks. *Discover new tips and tricks on the best timesaving options for your business. *Build budgets and plan for the future to make your business more successful. And a lot more. This book is designed to accommodate readers at every technical level. If you're a first-time QuickBooks user, special boxes with the title Up To Speed provide the introductory information you need to understand the topic at hand. For advanced users, there are similar boxes called Power Users' Clinic that offer more technical tips, tricks, and shortcuts for the experienced QuickBooks fan. For a topic as complicated as accounting software, why trust anything else?
- Author BiographyAfter spending 10 years as a project manager and tech writer for Electronic Data Systems, McDonnell Douglas, and others, Bonnie Biafore became a full-time financial-software writer in 1997. She's a columnist for both Quicken.com and Better Investing magazine and the author of Quick Books 2005: The Missing Manual, Quicken 2006 for Starters: The Missing Manual, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Online Personal Finance.
- Author(s)Bonnie Biafore
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication21/12/2007
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1107 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.