All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to learn about QuickBooks and small business finances in one handy guide! QuickBooks All-in-One For Dummies is the solution small business owners and managers have been looking for. A compilation of eight content-rich minibooks in one, this guide provides the information and tools you need to get the most out of QuickBooks. Get expert advice from a CPA on common accounting tasks, financial management, business planning, how to protect your financial information and more. Written in the easy-to-read For Dummies style, this book provides clear, concise, practical instruction into taking advantage of everything QuickBooks can do for your business. This book is your roadmap to complete business finance management, guiding you through the basics of QuickBooks, and then taking you even further. You'll start from the beginning and move into more advanced operations as you learn to: * Set up, customize, and fine-tune QuickBooks for your business * Invoice customers, pay vendors and employees, and track inventory * Manage accounts, financial statements, reports, budgets, set up project and job costing, and keep track of payroll * Analyze your data to create a business forecast or write a business plan that can help you find your niche * Discover useful online resources for businesses More than just a user manual, this guide walks you through topics that are important to small business success. QuickBooks All-in-One For Dummies is a comprehensive guide to keeping your business on track.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning, and tax preparation services to small businesses. He belongs to the American Institute of CPAs and is the author of more than 100 books, including all editions of QuickBooks For Dummies and Quicken For Dummies.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width186 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.