QuickBooks Made Fast and Simple: Learn the Easier Cash Basis Method of Accounting Used by Contractors and Other Service Based Businesses to Perform Monthly Bookkeeping, Prepare for Year-End Taxes or IRS Audits by Michael L Russell (Paperback / softback, 2011)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can't believe it happened again! Last year, you swore it would be different. You promised yourself that you would have everything ready so that this year's tax preparation would be easy. Sure, you tried. You bought a couple of books. Tried to do the QuickBooks tutorials on their site. But you kept messing it up and having to start again. Accrual accounting is hard! What do you do if you make an incorrect transaction entry? How do you modify reports? Do you really have to reconcile your bank or credit card accounts every month? At this point, you've got reliable way to track how much money is going in and out every month. There are receipts piled up everywhere. You have idea where even to begin, and you're so far behind you don't even want to try. So, you end up doing what you did last year paying $2000 or more to hire someone to do your books for you and you STILL have to spend half a week sorting through everything so that the accountant can even make sense of it all to do the tax returns. If only you could get some tutoring like you did when you were struggling at something in school.....someone to just walk you through the process. Then, you could just learn how to use QuickBooks Pro once and for all. Then, t only would tax time be easier... but the whole year would run more smoothly. With QuickBooks Made Fast and Simple you can learn THE BEST WAY to run your business' accounting. It's called the Cash Method or the Cash Basis Method and is the easiest way for contractors, other service based businesses and their wives to handle their monthly bookkeeping, get ready for tax time, and, heaven forbid, prepare for an IRS audit. With the Cash Method, QuickBooks doesn't count income until the money is actually received from your customer or client, and expenses aren't deducted until they are actually paid. It's the most common method in America for small businesses filing taxes and should be learned before ever attempting the more complicated accrual method. QuickBooks Made Fast and Simple is the ONLY book on the market that teaches the Cash Basis method of accounting.....unless you want to read some complicated accounting textbook Instead, you can learn how to easily enter in the information you need, as it comes in all month long. There are easy step-by-step screenshots and practice sets in an easy to use simulation so that you can see exactly what to do every step of the way, and then practice at your own pace. PLUS, the author, QuickBooks Tutor Mike Russell offers an exclusive author's warranty. If you've signed up for QuickBooks Tutor Tips (at QuickBooksTutor.com) after buying the book, but do find yourself confused after working through the exercises, you can actually e-mail the author with your question. What other book lets you do that? It's like having your own personal tutor there, if you need him. Within a few hours you'll have the kwledge and expertise to run your own books, saving hours of headaches and paperwork, thousands of dollars in accountant fees and the confidence to stay current in your bookkeeping year after year. If you are behind with your QuickBooks Accounting, and need to get caught up as quickly and easily as possible... Or want to do your books yourself without spending a fortune on an accountant every year.... Or just want to learn the Cash Method of Accounting in a fun and enjoyable way..... Get QuickBooks Made Fast and Simple today! Purchase within the next 24 hours and receive 2 Extra Bonuses when signing up for the Authors Warranty at QuickBooksTutor.com.....
- Author BiographyMike Russell, owner of QuickBooks Tutor, is a Certified QuickBooks(r) ProAdvisor and one of the most experienced QuickBooks users in the country. An Intuit site licensed teacher, Mike has been in the business of solving accounting problems for 30 years. He has helped all types of businesses, including contractors, restaurants, doctors, non-profit organizations and many others learn and successfully use QuickBooks software. After leaving college with an accounting degree, Mike started setting up various accounting systems for many types of businesses. When QuickBooks was introduced on the market, he began setting up clients exclusively with this new 'user friendly' program. As a QuickBooks Professional Advisor since 2003, Mike began teaching others how to use and get the most out of their QuickBooks accounting systems. In 2005, Mike started teaching classes in QuickBooks in his own classroom. He believes most people have difficulty with QuickBooks because they never learned formal accounting, and the way to fix this problem is to teach them the right methods. In 2008, Mike started providing QuickBooks users with bookkeeping lessons designed to help teach them what they need to know. Hundreds of small business owners and employees attended Mike's QuickBooks classroom in Northern California. Through teaching, he discovered that people learn best when the material is clear, easy to read and simulates real life accounting as they would do it in their business. Mike's classes focused on teaching how to enter information into QuickBooks on the Accrual Basis-pretty much the same thing most QuickBooks books and instructors cover. Yet, over time, Mike realized that many small businesses are often behind when it comes to entering financial data in their bookkeeping systems. This situation has gotten worse in recent years due to cutbacks in staffing and accounting services related to the economic recession. In short, these businesses should be using Cash Basis accounting-which is easier and faster to master on QuickBooks than the accrual method. Now Mike has written the first Cash Basis practice set of its kind in the world for QuickBooks users. His book, QuickBooks Made Fast and Simple, describes what you need to know, from setting up the company to entering information, balancing the bank account and printing out the Profit & Loss Statement to take to your tax preparer. Mike is now working on other books to help QuickBooks users.
- Author(s)Michael L Russell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.