All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionGet more experience and confidence using QuickBooks Online with this realistic practice set recently updated in June 2015. You will set up a new company and enter transactions for three months of activity. Transactions entered include: invoices, sales receipts, receive payments, deposits, enter and pay bills, checks, credit card charges, sales tax payments, purchase orders, inventory adjustments and credit memos. You will reconcile the bank and credit card accounts and create reports to check your progress. If you want a realistic company to practice and get more experience using QuickBooks Online, then this practice set is perfect for you.
- Author BiographyMichelle L. Long, CPA, MBA is the founder of Long for Success, LLC specializing in QuickBooks consulting and training for accounting professionals and small business owners. She is co-host of the very popular QB Power Hour webinar series (free - http: //QBPowerHour.com and the award winning Ultimate Accounting vCon (http: //accountingvcon.com). As an international trainer for Intuit, Michelle has presented hundreds of seminars (and webinars) in cities across the US, Canada, Australia and London, England. In addition, she is a popular speaker at various conferences and has presented webinars for Staples and Office Depot. She has been quoted or mentioned in the New York Times, Inc.com, Business Week, Investor's Business Daily, WebCPA, Accounting Today and more. Michelle is the author of QuickBooks Practice Set, QuickBooks 2014: On Demand, How to Start a Home-Based Bookkeeping Business and Successful QuickBooks Consulting - all available on Amazon. Plus, she's the author of numerous courses for Intuit Academy and co-author of the Advanced Certifications for QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop. Michelle is one of the Most Powerful Women in Public Accounting, a Top 10 ProAdvisor (recognized for Social Media), one of 10 Women who Inspire a Profession, a Small Business Influencer, and a Financial Services Champion of the Year by the Small Business Administration in recognition of her dedication to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners. Michelle is a CPA, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor (both QuickBooks Online and desktop), holds an MBA in Entrepreneurship and is a Certified FastTrac Facilitator. Her blog was named one of 10 Accounting Blogs Worth Watching. Her Linkedin Group (Successful QuickBooks Online Consultants) has nearly 1500,000 members and is a great resource and networking opportunity for accounting professionals. Andrew S. Long, CPA graduated with a MS in Accountancy from the University of Missouri in December 2013. Andrew graduated magna cum laude and he earned numerous scholarships for his academic achievements. Andrew was selected as a member of the prestigious Cornell Leadership Program. He was a member of the Flegel Academy of Aspiring Entrepreneurs and a member of Beta Alpha Psi. Andrew is a staff accountant for JES Holdings, a residential real estate company in Columbia, Missouri specializing in low-income housing tax credit properties. He likes water and snow skiing and enjoying the outdoors.
- Author(s)Andrew S Long,Cpa Mba Michelle L Long
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.