All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only church accounting manual for the QuickBooks desktop versions, including Pro and Nonprofit! Church accounting is challenging. It's t like for-profit businesses. There are other QuickBooks guides, but they do t focus on the specifics for churches. Lisa London, CPA, understands that t everyone thinks like an accountant. She walks readers through the process of setting up QuickBooks from the church chart of accounts to running the reports for the year end audit. QuickBooks for Churches and Other Religious Organizations is written for beginners in a friendly and easy-to-understand style, but includes tips that even the most seasoned CPA may be surprised to find. In fact, a large number of her sales are from CPAs looking to streamline their church's (or client's) accounting system.The step-by-step instructions and hundreds of illustrations take explain how to:
- design a chart of accounts for churches that will give you the information you need
- set up internal accounting procedures and controls to safeguard the money
- track tithes and related cash flow
- send year-end dor ackwledgments
- and much more!
- Author BiographyLisa London is a CPA with decades of experience. She has been an auditor and small business consultant for a large public accounting firm, a director of finance of a Fortune 500 company, and a CFO of a venture capital fund. Currently she helps organizations and small businesses as an acting CFO when they need assistance with transitions. Throughout her life, Lisa has helped numerous churches and nonprofits with their accounting systems. She has served on the boards and committees for a variety of organizations including an art council, a private school, several churches, and the scouts. Besides her accounting work, she has taught classes at the community college and high school levels as well as numerous corporate seminars. Lisa enjoys living in North Carolina with her husband Skip and their four children.
- Author(s)Lisa London
- PublisherDeep River Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleAccountant Beside You
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep River Press Inc.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.