Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionCapitalize on Quicken, the leading personal finance software, for everything from balancing your checkbook to online banking. Quicken 2002 For Dummies highlights cutting-edge updates to Quicken while still covering the basics. Find out how to install Quicken and set up basic accounts. And then start getting the most out of Quicken for retirement planning, loan tracking, calculating mortgage rates, tax planning, and investment tracking.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, is the bestselling author of more than 70 books on computer and business topics, including all the previous For Dummies books on Quicken.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Nelson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2001
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight551 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.