All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short but comprehensive book covers the history, culture, politics and ecomics of India: A fascinating land of contrasts.
- Author BiographyAline Dobbie was born in India as the daughter of a Scottish army officer serving in the Indian army. She lived in India for the first 16 years of her life, speaking Hindi, Urdu and English. Still a regualar visitor, Aline is the author of books and other publications about the country which she regards as her second home.
- Author(s)Aline Dobbie
- PublisherQuicklook Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleQuicklook Books
- Place of PublicationGrittleton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuicklook Books Limited
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.00New
- AU $12.56New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.70
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.69
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $25.43
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $68.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.52
- AU $55.24Trending at AU $57.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.