All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a basic guide to a forbidding subject. We see how this vast industry is structured and who does what within it. We see how money is managed. All of the main types of pension (state and private) are explained. There are potentially life changing decisions to be taken. We find out what they are and consider some of the possible pitfalls.
- Author BiographyMartin Fagan has been writing about finance for over 30 years. He has written for and edited a number of magazines focussed on the industry and often appeared as a commentator on it on TV and radio.
- Author(s)Martin Fagan
- PublisherQuicklook Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleQuicklook Books
- Place of PublicationGrittleton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuicklook Books Limited
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.