All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a basic guide to a forbidding subject. We see how this vast industry is structured and who does what within it. We see how money is managed. All of the main types of pension (state and private) are explained. There are potentially life changing decisions to be taken. We find out what they are and consider some of the possible pitfalls.
- Author BiographyMartin Fagan has been writing about finance for over 30 years. He has written for and edited a number of magazines focussed on the industry and often appeared as a commentator on it on TV and radio.
- Author(s)Martin Fagan
- PublisherQuicklook Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleQuicklook Books
- Place of PublicationGrittleton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuicklook Books Limited
- Weight145 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.