All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your students' kwledge of language with this new series that combines instruction and tests in self-contained units. This workbook will support your students as they develop into competent users of language. The -frills, -nsense approach is flexible to use by individuals or with a whole class. It's ideal for first teaching as well as catch-up with smaller groups. - Saves you time with ready-made learning material that offers clear, consistent teaching examples and tips - Builds your students' confidence with short practice tests that will indicate the area they need to focus on and improve - Covers aspects of English that students often find tricky to master
- Author BiographySue Hackman is a well-known Hodder author and works at the DfE with responsibility for assessment and core subjects. In the past Sue has held key positions in education and leadership, and was National Director of the National Strategies, leading the English team for several years. She has taught in all key stages and has been an adviser and an Ofsted inspector. She is the author of a substantial number of publications for teaching and learning English.
- Author(s)Sue Hackman
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight640 g
- Width177 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statement10 Paperbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.