All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichi Ar, an extravagant and enigmatic director of a theater company, is found dead among the clothing racks backstage after the curtains close for the night. At the same time, Nora, the protagonist in the story, is stigmatized by the loss of her daughter to her ex-husband, who was given full custody to her two years prior. Nora is suffering from past memories that are taking over and disrupting her life. With this seemingly simple plot line, Maribel Alvarez succeeds in creating a psychological vel, a chilling thriller that takes us into the minds of Nora and the continuous games she plays with the narrator of the story.
- Author BiographyMaribel Alvarez is an author and was a radio announcer for more than 40 years.She is the author ofTell Me about Claudia, Three Bulrush Chairs, Two Looked at the Clock, and You Remind Me of Humphrey Bogart.
- Author(s)Maribel Alvarez
- PublisherEdiciones Oblicuas
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Oblicuas
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.