All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn the eighth of seventeen children in Philadelphia, Betsy Ross lived in a time when the American colonies were yearning for independence from British rule. Ross worked as a seamstress and was eager to contribute to the cause, making tents and repairing uniforms when the colonies declared war. By 1779 she was filling cartridges for the Continental Army. Did she sew the first flag? That's up for debate, but Who Was Betsy Ross? tells the story of a fierce patriot who certainly helped create the flag of a new nation.
- Author(s)James Buckley
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleQuien Fue? / Who Was?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.