All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Marco Polo's famous adventures w in Spanish! More than seven hundred years ago, Marco Polo traveled from the medieval city of Venice to the fabled kingdom of the great Kublai Khan, seeing new sights and riches that Westerner had ever before witnessed. But did Marco Polo experience the things he wrote about? Young readers are presented with the facts in this entertaining, highly readable Quien fue . . . ? biography. Over one hundred black-and-white illustrations bring Marco Polo's story to life.
- Author BiographyJoan Holub lives in Seattle, Washington. John O'Brien lives in Delran, New Jersey. Nancy Harrison lives in Burlington, Vermont.
- Author(s)Joan Holub
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWho Was...?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)John O'Brien,Nancy Harrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.