About this product
- DescriptionRobert E. Lee seemed destined for greatness. His father was a Revolutionary War hero and at West Point he graduated second in his class! In 1861, when the Southern states seceded from the Union, Lee was offered the opportunity to command the Union forces. However, even though he was against the war, his loyalty to his home state of Virginia wouldn't let him fight for the North. Despite the South's ultimate defeat, General Robert E. Lee remains one of the United States' true military heroes.
- Author(s)Bonnie Bader
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleQuien Fue? / Who Was?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Illustrator(s)John O'Brien
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.