All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1955, Rosa Parks refused to give her bus seat to a white passenger in Montgomery, Alabama. This seemingly small act triggered civil rights protests across America and earned Rosa Parks the title Mother of the Civil Rights Movement. This biography has black-and-white illustrations throughout.
- Author(s)Yona Z McDonough,Yona Zeldis McDonough
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleQuien Fue? / Who Was?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Marchesi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.62Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.