About this product
- DescriptionKids love to cook, and the rise of celebrity chefs has made them even more interested in the culinary arts. This fun book explains how master chefs are made and offers advice for young cooks.
- Author(s)Mary R Dunn
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrabajos de Ensueo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.