All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe monumental bestseller Quiet has been recast in a new edition that empowers introverted kids and teens Susan Cain sparked a worldwide conversation when she published Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can t Stop Talking. With her inspiring book, she permanently changed the way we see introverts and the way introverts see themselves. The original book focused on the workplace, and Susan realized that a version for and about kids was also badly needed. This book is all about kids' world school, extracurriculars, family life, and friendship. You ll read about actual kids who have tackled the challenges of t being extroverted and who have made a mark in their own quiet way. You ll hear Susan Cain s own story, and you ll be able to make use of the tips at the end of each chapter. There s even a guide at the end of the book for parents and teachers. This insightful, accessible, and empowering book, illustrated with amusing comic-style art, will be eye-opening to extroverts and introverts alike.
- Author BiographySusan Cain is a graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law School. She worked as a corporate lawyer and then a negotiations consultant before deciding to write Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking. That book became a phenomenon, translated into more than 35 languages and on the New York Times bestseller list for several years. She lives on the banks of the Hudson River with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Susan Cain
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.