All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal of good riding is to make whatever horse you ride look better without directing him in ways obvious to the casual observer. Quiet Riding was written to help its readers along the journey toward this goal. Most of the concepts presented in this volume have been used by kwledgeable horsemen for hundreds of years. Often, however, these concepts have been eclipsed by methods used by less kwledgeable or less caring practitioners. It is this author's wish that all riders may one day approach riding with the desire to ride in such a way that their horses do what they ask -- t because they are afraid t to, but -- because they actually want to.
- Author BiographyDon Matschull has spent decades working with both horses and riders. He has ridden ranch horses in Wyoming to move cattle over the Continental Divide and performed High School movements on Lusitano stallions in Portugal. He often works with horses people no longer wish to ride. He guides first time riders in learning the basics. He helps advanced riders overcome obstacles and improve their overall performance.
- Author(s)Don Matschull
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.