All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at readers who have never quilted before or are at the beginner level, this book teaches basic quilting skills and gives beginner quilters, or wannabe quilters, confidence to explore more complex techniques and projects on their own.The topics include tools to get started, organising your quilting area, fabrics, rotary cutting techniques, including chapters on strip piecing, log cabin variations, squares and triangles.Whilst being informative and instructional the book also has an inspirational and reassuring tone to make the quilter feel at ease and gain confidence in his or her abilities.
- Author BiographyNancy Zieman is the executive producer and host of Sewing With Nancy, the longest-running sewing and quilting program on television in the USA. She has authored more than 30 books.
- Author(s)Nancy Zieman
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.