All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the art of quiltmaking with this step-by-step guide. Quilter's Academy is the must-have series that guides beginners step-by-step from the basics of quiltmaking to complete mastery with easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on exercises. Building on the lessons found in the first three volumes, Quilter's Academy Vol. 4 - Senior Year explores a variety of more complex piecing techniques such as Y-seams and partial seams, as well as introducing the most exciting design yet - the star. This volume also includes a bonus section with complete instructions for 16 projects that are perfect for practicing your new found skills.
- Author BiographyHarriet & Carrie Hargrave run their own hugely successful quilt shop, Treadle Arts.
- Author(s)Carrie Hargrave,Harriet Hargrave
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.